Following the Government easing of lockdown to allow private prayer in churches and having received advice from the House of Bishops and the Diocese I am pleased to announce the limited re-opening of Holy Trinity for this purpose. We are not yet allowed to conduct services (apart from funerals).
- In opening the Church the health safety of all remains of paramount importance. This means that:
- the opening times will be limited and will avoid clashes with users of the Parish Room;
- entry to and exit from the Church will be via the ramp and side door;
- the parts of the Church you can access will be limited and clearly marked;
- there is a one-way system inside the Church;
- we ask you at all times to observe “Social Distancing” which is currently 2 metres, both inside and outside the building;
- we will provide hand sanitiser and encourage you to use it;
- please do not touch books, kneelers and other moveable objects;
- there will be no votive candles;
- there will be no access to toilets;
- there will be no refreshments and no food or drink should be consumed in Church;
- we will ensure that the Church is cleaned in accordance with the advice we receive;
- if you visit the Church and think you might have Coronavirus, please let us know.
THE OPENING TIMES FROM TUESDAY 23 JUNE ARE:
TUESDAY 12 noon to 2 p.m.
SATURDAY 12 noon to 2 p.m.
SUNDAY 12 noon to 2 p.m.
If you experience any difficulties you can speak to Clare or Jamie Weaver at Rectory Cottage or ring John Gilbert on 836275 or mobile 07804 570387.
With love, peace and prayers to you all,
Reverend John Spiers